The EWSETA is embarking on the process of assisting its employer stakeholders with the submission of Workplace Skills Plans, Annual Training Reports, and PIVOTAL Training Reports for the 2018/19 financial year. The submissions form part of the compulsory requirements for the disbursement of Mandatory Grants.
Submissions are made through the EWSETA online mandatory grant system, which can be which can be accessed at WSP / ATR System.
Firms and entities within the EWSETA scope of operation are reminded that the closing date for submission of mandatory grant applications is 30 April 2018.
Each session will cover the following topics:
- EWSETA mandatory grant policies and processes.
- Submission through the online mandatory grant system.
- Purpose EWSETA Sector Skills Plan.
These workshops are aimed at the following target groups:
- Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs)-both internal and external;
- HRD Practitioners that are responsible for the compilation and submission of Annexure 2 data (WSP/ATR/PVT);
- Small, Medium and Micro-sized Enterprises (SMMEs) operating within the Energy and Water Services sector;
- Labour/Union/Employee representatives.
The Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) capacity building sessions have been scheduled as follows:
|North West||Mahikeng||16 January 2018||Magonare Lodge & Conference Centre|
|Western Cape||Cape Town||18 January 2018||Sun Square Cape Town City Bowl|
|Gauteng||Johannesburg||23 January 2018||Protea Hotel Parktonian|
|Eastern Cape||East London||25 January 2018||Hemingways Hotel|
|Kwa-Zulu Natal||Durban||25 January 2018||Garden Court Umhlanga|
|Northern Cape||Kimberley||30 January 2018||To be confirmed|
|Mpumalanga||Nelspruit||30 January 2018||To be confirmed|
|Limpopo||Polokwane||1 February 2018||To be confirmed|
|Free State||Bloemfontein||1 February 2018||To be confirmed|
For further information, please contact Glory Mnguni on 011 274 4776 / 073 739 5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly confirm your attendance by submitting your RSVP to EWSETA on or before 08th January 2018 at 13H00.
RSVP by clicking here: RSVP.
Once confirmed, each stakeholder will receive details of the venues, including times, location, etc.
Looking forward to meeting you at one of our sessions.